Nurse Manager - RN
Company: HCR ManorCare
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Arden Courts of Bingham Farms, MI assisted living facility is seeking a Nurse Manager - RN!The Nurse Manager will:
- oversee day to day activities and personnel within your service area
- implement all policies and procedures established in the Risk Management and Infection Control Manuals to maintain a safe environment
- assess and monitor residents' health care needs through appropriate actions, training, consultation, and delegation
- hire, train, supervise and develop Resident Services Supervisors and Resident Caregivers
- delegate tasks and monitor service delivery for Resident Services Supervisors and Resident Caregiver staff
- order and maintain inventory of health-related supplies, equipment and supplemental services for residentsThis position requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism due to constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction.HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare. 5350 - Arden Courts of Bingham Farms, Michigan 2-3 years clinical experience, gerontological nursing including dementia population preferred.2-3 years of supervisory experience - required.RN - preferred.
Keywords: HCR ManorCare, Detroit , Nurse Manager - RN, Executive , Franklin, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!