SAP HANA Functional Consultant - Inventory and Warehouse Management
Company: NTT Data Inc
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Req ID: 66078
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SAP HANA Functional Consultant
- Inventory and Warehouse Management to join our team in Ann Arbor,
Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
NTT Data is seeking an SAP HANA Functional Consultant Inventory &
Warehouse Management for a project in suburban Detroit, MI.
* Translates business requirements, processes, and designs into
well-documented system designs
* Prepares the global business process template.
* Designs and configures EWM/WM/LE module: Inbound/outbound process
with Warehouse, VAS, Picking, Packing, HUM, Cross docking, Yard
management, Physical inventory, Shipment and return process.
* Minimum of 8 Years SAP EWM/WM/LE Functional implementation
* Minimum two projects functioning as team lead and solution
* Minimum of 2 Full life cycle implementations of S/4 HANA
* Minimum of 2 Full life cycle implementations of SAP EWM & WM with
* Minimum 2 embedded EWM projects or must have integrated EWM with
SAP S/4 HANA
* Minimum of one project within the automotive industry
* Experience in designing labels and Barcode Scanners
* ITS Mobile & integration with other MII or other third-party
* Detailed knowledge of systems and business processes within SAP
Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (EWM/WM/LE)
* Detailed knowledge of SAP cross-functional modules: MM, QM, PP,
* Must have experience integrating SAP with non-SAP external
systems (Supplier collaboration, 3PL, etc.) /internal legacy
* Demonstrated experience applying testing strategies and
methodologies for executing Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance
* Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
including the ability to express complex technical concepts in
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to
communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part
of a team.
* Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally based on
Nice to haves:
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Detroit , SAP HANA Functional Consultant - Inventory and Warehouse Management, Executive , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!