Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Company: Hope Senior Home Care
Location: Grosse Pointe
Posted on: May 7, 2021
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse in Bloomfield Hills, MI Due to
continuous growth at our east side home care company we are in
search of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's)
- Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of seniors and
- Do you feel you can consistently demonstrate our Core Values of
Empathy, Reliability, Optimism, and Integrity?
- Do you feel it is important to properly serve your
- Do you believe it is important to be financially rewarded for
your efforts? If you answered YES to all these questions, we would
like to meet with you. Primary Tasks/Responsibilities:
- Provide in-home patient assessments.
- Provide in-home patient care Education/Experience Mandatory
- Licensed Practical Nursing certification from a program
accredited by the National League of Nursing
- Minimum of one-year LPN experience
- Minimum of one-year home health care experience Additional must
- Reliable transportation
- Valid State of Michigan driver's license
- Satisfactory driving record
- Ability to transport, lift, and move clients Compensation Will
vary depending on education, experience, attitude, and on-going job
performance consistent with our Core Values.
Keywords: Hope Senior Home Care, Detroit , Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn), Healthcare , Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!