Company: Help at Home
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY! We
recently increased wages in Indiana and are now paying $11-12.50
per hour to start for homemakers and attendants.
We now offer weekly pay!
$400 hiring bonuses for all new Caregivers - COVID Relief
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in person -
interview Monday through Thursday 10am to 3pm at 30500 Van Dyke
Ave., Warren MI 48093
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes while staying safe from high risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients
and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply
of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We Are Proud To Offer The Following Benefits
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
Help at Home is currently hiring for caregivers for the following
Homemakers provide support to seniors living independently in their
own homes, primarily through activities such as preparing meals,
light housekeeping, and running errands.
Home Care Aides and Personal Care Attendants also provide support
to seniors in their own homes. In addition to light housekeeping
and errands, they also may assist with bathing and grooming, and
accompanying clients to appointments outside the home.
Home Health Aides support our clients with basic health care
monitoring such as taking vital signs and assisting with medication
reminders along with support for activities of daily living
including grooming, bathing, and light housekeeping.
In order to be eligible for one of our caregiver roles, you should
- Access to reliable transportation
- Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build
relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to spend evenings
and weekends caring for your clients with dignity, patience, and
- Dedication to professional development including organizational
and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location so please ask for complete details at your
Caregivers will be eligible to receive the bonus of $400 provided
they remain active for at least 30 days after hire and have worked
40 hours. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching
eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have
not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be
eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an
organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies
are not eligible to receive the bonus.
Keywords: Help at Home, Detroit , Caregiver, Healthcare , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!