Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -Per Diem
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Seeking licensed Speech Therapist/Speech Language Pathologist
Clinicians for our VR Telehealth company:
The Telehealth Clinician will assess and monitor patients using
prescribed, medical virtual reality apps.
- Knowledge of speech therapy and an understanding of what
techniques can benefit the patients.
- Experience treating adolescents; Experience with a wide range
of patient age groups and injuries.
- At least 1 year of experience with the following
- BS or master's degree in one of the above-mentioned
- Active license for the state of operation (Michigan
- Licensed in multiple states - A PLUS
- Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to
standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will
determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on
initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan
according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress
and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to
patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical
documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: XRHealth, Detroit , Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -Per Diem, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!