Assistant Vice President of Clinical Support
Company: Trilogy Health Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Do you: Lead By Example? Thrive In a Customer Driven Culture? We
offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a
purpose-focused and rewarding environment. -Trilogy Health
Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing
and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking
for a top-notch Assistant Vice President of Clinical Support, to
join the team and cover our Southeast Indiana and Central South
Indiana Divisions. -The Assistant Vice President of Clinical
Support leads and directs the development, training, implementation
and maintenance of system-wide clinical compliance programs,
policies and procedures. - Leads the promotion of an awareness and
understanding of positive ethical and moral principles consistent
with the mission, commitment and core values of the company and
those required by federal and state law. -Here are a few of the
daily responsibilities of an Assistant Vice President of Clinical
- Leads and supports the obligations of assigned campuses for
- Directs the recruitment and interview process to fill campus
Director of Health Services positions and Campus Support - Clinical
Nurse position openings.
- Leads and provides support, resource knowledge and leadership
for assigned Campus Support - Clinical Nurses.
- Leads and monitors performance and completes evaluations for
Campus Support - Clinical Nurses.
- Partners with the SVP - Chief Nursing Officer and assigned
Campus Support - Clinical Nurses to implement system-wide clinical
programs, policies and procedures.
- Organizes Clinical MIS systems to ensure compliance with
applicable federal and state laws and regulations to promote
efficient clinical practices.
- Partners with clinical leaders the development and
implementation of written policies and procedures that set-up
standards for clinical practices and compliance; giving specific
guidance to management, professional staff and individual
departments as appropriate.
- Oversees assigned clinical compliance audits at healthcare
facilities to promote regulatory compliance.
- Directs and assists healthcare campuses and assigned Campus
Support - Clinical Nurses during state surveys.
- Leads and assists with the development and implementation of
survey plans of corrections as assigned.
- Maintains awareness of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of
current changes that may affect healthcare systems. Utilizes
personal initiative, seminars, training programs, peer contact and
various industry information sources. (e.g., internet sites,
- Leads and maintains a consistent management reporting process
that provides the system with timely and relevant information on
all aspects of project issues and needs.
- Reviews reported issues, concerns or questions relative to
clinical matters. Provides consultative leadership support to
campuses and Support Nurses as appropriate. - Includes close
coordination with the SVP - Chief Nursing Officer and interaction
with all levels of leadership throughout the system.
- Works closely with Peer Review Teams and Support Nurses to
ensure healthcare campuses achieve regulatory compliance.
- Leads and maintains and adheres to policies and guidelines of
- Monitors the clinical reimbursement systems and provides
feedback for improvement.
- Extensive travel including overnight stay necessary. - -You
would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- -Bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited college or
university. Master's degree in healthcare of related field
- Current unencumbered registered nursing license in the state of
- Valid CPR certification. -Experience:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience in a senior living,
long-term care or other health care industry including experience
with Medicare/Medicaid services.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' in a leadership, management
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience in a multi-facility
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products. -Trilogy Health Services was
founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior
living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best
Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work,
and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has
over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY.
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused
individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy
Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U - -The
Competitive Salaries & Weekly
PaySubstantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global Generous Health
Insurance OptionsTuition -Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student
Loan RepaymentEmployee CelebrationsAnd much more!Equal Opportunity
Employer -Team Trilogy - It's Where You BelongNorth Michigan
DivisionMichiganWhitney (502) 735-0948
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, Detroit , Assistant Vice President of Clinical Support, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!