Psychiatrist - Outpatient / Telehealth.
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Brighton, Michigan. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
What we offer Psychiatrists
- -Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- -100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- -Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- -Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- -Sign-on bonus. ($20,000-$25,000).
- -Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), 2 months of paid parental leave (for males or
females), holidays, EAP and more.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- -Collegial work environment.
- -Newly designed and modern offices.
- -Full administrative support.
- Growth opportunities.
- -Latest in digital technology.
- -Strong work/life balance.
- Salary $285,000 - $367,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance
stock awarded to full time providers.
- $2,000 a year towards your CMEs
- Up to $75,000 in additional pay to supervise
PMHNPs.Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team.
We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult and Child
Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence.***Salary $285,000 - $367,000
annually plus yearly LifeStance stock awarded to full time
Carl PadillaDirector, Practice DevelopmentLifeStance Health,
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Detroit , Psychiatrist - Outpatient / Telehealth., Healthcare , Brighton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!