Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Riverview Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: $10,000 BONUS! NEW WAGE SCALE INCREASE! DAILY PAY!
Join Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North and work with our
passionate and innovative healthcare team! Qualified Certified
Nursing Assistant's should be motivated individuals who are
passionate about working with seniors. About Riverview Health &
Rehab Center - North Riverview's passion is to combine innovative
ideas with compassionate medical care and state of the art programs
to create a place of healing and hope for those who need
rehabilitation and nursing care. Riverview Health specializes in
geriatrics and works closely with hospitals and physicians to
create a collaborative environment of care and medical expertise
for our communities. Our Mission: The mission of Riverview Health &
Rehab Center - North is to be a premier health and rehabilitation
center by exceeding the expectations of our Residents, Families of
Residents, and Employees. Responsibilities:
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including
but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing,
undressing, toileting activities, and assisting with height and
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and
recording intake and output information
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; and reporting observations of the patient to nursing
- Daily Pay Option!
- $10,000 Bonus Opportunity!
- Numerous Incentive Programs to Increase Compensation!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical (PPO or HMO), Dental,
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance For Full-Time Employees!
- Generous Time Off Package - Earn Time As You Work!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs! .Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be certified as CNA through the State of Michigan
- Current CPR certification
- Prefer one (1) year experience in long-term care or similar
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral
communication, and communicate effectively with supervisor, staff
members and other departments Physical Demands While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand
and walk. Stooping, bending, lifting, carrying, and other physical
demands may be required. The employee is occasionally required to
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The physical demands described
above are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Riverview Health &
Rehab - North is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Decisions regarding employment will be based solely on the
individual's qualifications as they relate to a particular job
vacancy and to promote an environment of equal employment
opportunity. There will be no regard given to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran's status
or any other protected class as defined by law. This policy applies
to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring,
benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of
employment. Questions or concerns should be referred to Riverview
Health's Director of Human Resources. PI184774968
Keywords: Riverview Health, Detroit , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!