Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVICU Nights
Posted on: January 25, 2023
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing ResourcesOur promise to you:Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Its about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Schedule: Full Time / NightsLocation:
1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471The community youll be caring
for: AdventHealth OcalaThe role youll contribute:To provide direct
care to patients on an assigned unit using the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Functions and
performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework
of established policies and procedures of AdventHealth Ocala.
Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and guiding and
directing the activities of ancillary staff. May function as charge
nurse. Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the
physician.The value youll bring to the team:
- Assesses and analyzes the health status of patients in assigned
nursing unit in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs and/or assures completed assessments on all patients
admitted within the designated time delineated in policy/unit
- Performs on-going assessments and documents according to policy
- Plans patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the
patient, family, and health care team.
- Directs, implements and coordinates patient care activities on
assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality
care.QualificationsThe expertise and experiences youll need to
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- At least 2 years nursing experience in an acute care
- Current FL RN License
- BLS & ACLSThis facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.Category: NursingOrganization:
AdventHealth OcalaSchedule: 3 - NightShift: AdventHealth OcalaReq
ID: 20011170_14We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap
with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion,
wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Detroit , Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVICU Nights, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!