Registered Nurse RN
Company: Riverview Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$10,000 BONUS! DAILY PAY!
Join Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North and work with our
passionate and innovative healthcare team!
The Registered Nurse provides plans, coordinates, and manages
nursing care, nursing service and health education to nursing home
residents. The RN cares for residents under the direction and
supervision of the Director of Nursing. This position requires
patience, compassion and a desire to care for seniors in a gentle
and empathetic manner.
About Riverview Health & Rehab Center - NorthRiverview's passion is
to combine innovative ideas with compassionate medical care and
state of the art programs to create a place of healing and hope for
those who need rehabilitation and nursing care. Riverview Health
specializes in geriatrics and works closely with hospitals and
physicians to create a collaborative environment of care and
medical expertise for our communities.
Our Mission:The mission of Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North
is to be a premier health and rehabilitation center by exceeding
the expectations of our Residents, Families of Residents, and
- Coordinates the nursing care of residents on the unit assuring
all residents are assigned a nurse aide capable of providing care
to the resident
- Supervises nursing care provided by nursing assistants and
others for whom they are administratively or professionally
- Provides safe and accurate medication related interventions to
- Administers and documents medications and treatments according
to each resident's medication schedule using current standards of
medication pass technique
- Provides treatments per the physician order including wound
care, urinary catheterization, oxygen care, tracheostomy care,
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of
residents. Notifies the physician of changes in status and promptly
implements and documents new orders
- Develops a plan of care based on assessment when implementing
- Follows the policies and procedures of the facility
- Performs other duties or functions as directed by the Director
- Daily Pay Option!
- $10,000 Bonus Opportunity!
- Numerous Incentive Programs to Increase Compensation!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical (PPO or HMO), Dental,
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance For Full-Time Employees
- Generous Time Off Package - Earn Time As You Work!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs!
- Must have a current state license to practice as a Registered
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic nursing practice with an
interest in gerontological nursing
- Two (2) years experience in a long-term care setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Physical DemandsWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Stooping,
bending, lifting, carrying, and other physical demands may be
required. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds. The physical demands described above are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. Decisions regarding employment will be based
solely on the individual's qualifications as they relate to a
particular job vacancy and to promote an environment of equal
employment opportunity. There will be no regard given to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran's
status or any other protected class as defined by law. This policy
applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and
hiring, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions
of employment. Questions or concerns should be referred to
Riverview Health's Director of Human Resources.
Keywords: Riverview Health, Detroit , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!