Registered Nurse (RN) / $10,000 Sign-On Bonus (Nights)
Company: Regency Hospital - Oregon
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewCritical Illness Recovery HospitalRegistered Nurse (RN)
-Sign On Bonus: $10,000 -Hours: 7pm - 7am -Pay: $36.41 - $49 per
hour +Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
-Opening in February 2023We are actively hiring clinical
professionals looking for an exciting new career. This is a unique
opportunity to be a part of a hospital team from the beginning and
help shape the culture! Apply today to learn more about this brand
new hospital. -Location: Oregon, OH4th & 5th floors of Mercy Health
- St. Charles Hospital - - - - -Why work for Regency Hospitals? We
are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% paid RN to BSN scholarship program
- Nurse Executive Development program
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical LeaveAt Select Medicals Critical
Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most
vulnerable patients in your community. Here, you will care for
chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require
extended hospital care. You will be part of a network of more than
50,000 employees nationwide who provide quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
divisions.ResponsibilitiesDo you love the challenge of working with
medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an
excellent patient care experience? If you answered 'yes', consider
an opportunity with us!
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.QualificationsYou
will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that
each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You
are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an
inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License is required.
- BLS is required at hire.
- ACLS is required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have
ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon
hire).Preferred qualifications -that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience is preferred.Additional DataOur mission is
to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes
healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee
plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors -
celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered,
creating change, thinking first and building trust. -We'd love for
you to join the team! -Select Medical is committed to having a
workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for
employment, and employees are treated during employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Regency Hospital - Oregon, Detroit , Registered Nurse (RN) / $10,000 Sign-On Bonus (Nights), Healthcare , Oregon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!