RN Call Center - ProMedica Call Center - Part Time - Afternoons
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Paramount, we offer insurance to both large and small groups
and also cater to Medicare (Paramount Elite) subscribers in
northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Our Medicaid product
(Paramount Advantage) services those living in the state of Ohio.
We maintain an accreditation by the NCQA - the National Committee
for Quality Assurance - for our Ohio HMO, Elite and Advantage
products. We're also part of ProMedica, which is ranked the second
most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest.
For more information about Paramount, please visit our website .The
PMCC Call Center Clinical Nurse supports the strategic initiatives
of ProMedica Health System through referral, assessment, and triage
services in the Promedica Call Center.This position reports
directly to the ProMedica Call Center Manager. No positions report
to this position.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills to
collaborate with external and internal customers, including all
members of the interdisciplinary team, to promote ProMedica Health
- Utilizes clinical judgment to systematically collect, validate,
analyze, plan, implement, and evaluate care. Follows the nursing
process to ensure best practice.
- Follows approved guidelines, algorithms, policies, and
procedures to assess and document timely and accurate clinical
- Displays critical thinking and organizational skills to meet
customer needs and provide safe, quality care, as evidenced by
comprehensive assessment skills, utilization of clinically
appropriate guidelines, accurate dispositions, and succinct
- Initiates timely and clinically appropriate action in critical
- Demonstrates proficiency through on-going department specific
competencies to meet diverse customer needs.
- Contributes to process improvement initiatives through team
collaboration and involvement in unit committees, policy and
procedure development, shared decision making, service excellence
- Demonstrates collaboration, compassion, excellence, integrity,
stewardship, and a community based focus in alignment with the
ProMedica Health System mission, vision, and values.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and upgrading own
professional development through continuing education,
participation in quality improvement activities, staff meeting
attendance, and unit involvement.
- Minimum of three years hospital experience required.
- Diverse clinical skills with emergency or critical care
- Exceptional written, telephonic, and oral communication,
problem-solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
Ability to coordinate and organize multiple priorities.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of e-Centauras software preferred.
- Demonstrated typing competency (minimum of 40 wpm).
- Verification of continuing education competencies.
- Current Ohio Registered Nursing license required. Michigan and
Kentucky License within 6 months of hire. ProMedica is a
mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
contact Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Detroit , RN Call Center - ProMedica Call Center - Part Time - Afternoons, Healthcare , Dundee, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!