CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Monroe Regional Hospital - PRN
Posted on: September 19, 2023
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology -is seeking Certified
Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) -to work at ProMedica Monroe
Regional Hospital. This role is a key member of a patient centric
care delivery model for high quality and service within a
healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set
for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical
settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through
multiple information technology platforms and applications to
provide and support best practices/protocols, value-based care,
supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of
ProMedica. - Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons
and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver
anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Sign-on Bonus of $60,000 with a 4-year commitment (paid within
90 days of signing)
- Flexible scheduling to support work life balance
- Opportunities to volunteer for extra shifts anywhere in the
system for additional income (not a requirement)
- Attractive vacation and CME allowance
- 100% salary continuation up to 90 days for medical leave
(maternity leave included)
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, to include
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability,
401(k) with employer contribution and deferred retirement options,
and malpractice insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services. Our network of care begins at
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital and extends throughout the
ProMedica system in southern Michigan and Ohio.
Quality and patient safety are hallmarks of ProMedica Monroe
Regional Hospital's mission. A national leader in treatment of
heart attack, congestive heart failure, pneumonia and surgical
care, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is also a pacesetter in
Michigan for obstetrics, emergency care, intensive care,
controlling infections and organ donation.
- Licensed in Michigan -as a Certified Registered Nurse
- Active registered nurse in state of Michigan.
- Strong organizational skills. -
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization,
interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to
detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards
achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple
information technology platforms and applications to provide and
support best practices/protocols, value-based care, supporting,
implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
ProMedica -is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare
organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. - -For more
information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Detroit , CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Monroe Regional Hospital - PRN, Healthcare , Erie, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!