Residential Clinician/Therapist - Sign on Bonus Available
Company: Growth Works Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career
opportunity? Do you have a passion for helping others and making a
difference in the lives of others? Growth Works, is a long-standing
non-profit organization servicing the Western Wayne counties of
Metro Detroit. We are currently seeking a Residential Treatment
Clinician for our Oxford, MI location. This individual provides and
facilitates group therapy and treatment planning for adolescent
clients with Substance Use Disorders (SUD) in a non-secure,
residential facility. All services are provided in accordance with
Growth Works approaches, policies and procedures. Functions in a
therapeutic client-facing role where ongoing adherence to Agency
policies and the ability to establish and develop appropriate
client-therapist relationships based on trust, good-will and
relationship building is key.Employee Perks:
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Ongoing supervision towards licensure - as needed
- Ongoing CEU support towards credentials and licensure
- Financial support towards licensure, credentialing exams, and
- Weekly staff led yoga
- Comprehensive benefits packageJob Responsibilities:
- Ensures that clients are receiving the necessary clinical care
to progress in completion of their treatment goals, mastering
recovery, with emphasis sustained post program recovery.
- Functions as a key component of the Growth Works Treatment
Team, in partnership with Crossroads for Youth.
- Facilitates and provides direct clinical care in group, family
and individual settings while fostering a safe and inclusive
treatment environment. Utilizes various therapeutic approaches,
emotions regulation techniques and trauma-informed practices in
keeping with Growth Works philosophy and as determined by client
- Completion of proper documentation of the case file including,
but not limited to, accurate preparation of treatment plans,
discharge summaries, progress notes and biopsychosocial
- Attendance and participation in staff meetings, staff
in-services and meetings with community partners, as assigned
- Work in tandem with Crossroads for Youth to coordinate care for
the clients while maintaining a healthy cross organizational
- Master the Clinical Competencies to the satisfaction of the
- Addresses personal recovery matters in a manner consistent with
the agency's approach to recovery.Requirements:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or
another relevant field of study.
- Current holder of Certified Advanced Addictions Counselor
(CAADC) or registered development plan with MCBAP to complete
certification- if not a holder, will need to register within 60
days of hire.
- Current holder of State of Michigan license as a Social Worker
(LLMSW/LMSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LLPC/LPC). Recent
graduates will need to apply for license within 30 days of
- Previous experience with the SUD treatment and recovery
- Knowledge of co-occurring disorders, trauma and brain
- Successful ability to complete agency background screenings and
- Must be able to complete manual tasks involving dexterity to
enter and retrieve data using computer systems, systems
applications, and other office equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport materials/supplies up to 25 lbs.
for internal documentation and recordkeeping, court support, and
other administrative tasks.EOE PIcbc745321e1b-31181-33067173
Keywords: Growth Works Inc., Detroit , Residential Clinician/Therapist - Sign on Bonus Available, Healthcare , Oxford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!