Registered Respiratory Therapist Nights FT
Company: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Posted on: November 20, 2023
**Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus, based on amount of relevant
Children's Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in
pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include
general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging
technology designed specifically for children provides advanced
diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
and MRI. The Children's Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department
is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated
pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care,
rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care
for thousands of children every year at Children's Hospital of
Michigan, Children's Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory
Under general supervision and according to established policies and
procedures, acts as a professional member of the health care team
by providing respiratory therapy services throughout the continuum
- Provides therapeutic and rehabilitative procedures and diagnostic
tests for patients with, or at risk of, abnormalities of the
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses and other members of the
health care team to develop optimal cardiopulmonary care plans for
- Performs patient assessments, evaluates the appropriateness and
effectiveness of therapy, and determines which respiratory care
activities can be delegated to other care team members.
- Instructs employees and students in the principles and practices
of designated respiratory care procedures/tasks and evaluates their
- May function as an in-charge therapist and preceptor, as
1. Graduation from an AMA/CoARC approved Respiratory Care program.
Associates degree in Science, Allied Health or equivalent, or the
equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Registration (RRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care
3. BCLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred.
4. Licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the State of
DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
2105045871Employment practices will not be influenced or affected
by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit , Registered Respiratory Therapist Nights FT, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!