Facets Business System Analyst - Healthcare
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 12, 2018
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services--and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA--Services currently seeks a--Facets Business System Analyst - Healthcare--to join our team in Detroit, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
- Works with BSA Team and Business Area to define stakeholder and solution requirements
- Partners with Program Manager to validate scope and assumptions
- Performs data analysis and provide guidance on data that needs scrubbing
- Creates SQL queries to manipulate and manage data
- Evaluate data to ensure that the conversion rules match the requirements
- Elicits, analyzes and documents requirements and functional design/solutions that align with and achieve the business needs
- Organizes, validates and takes ownership of all assigned requirements and deliverables
- Serves as a trusted expert advisor or Subject Matter Expert for analysis and process design services
- Develops process flows to enable the understanding the business future needs
Required Experience and Skills
- Healthcare Payer Systems - Facets
- Experience with gathering and writing business requirements as well as follow through to solution and design
- Experience in utilizing and tuning methodologies for process assessment, analysis, design, and tracking to meet client needs
- Strong knowledge of system development methodology, and project management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, independently determine solutions, and anticipate/prevent potential problems
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and extensive use of data query logic. -SQL
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Detroit , Facets Business System Analyst - Healthcare, Healthcare , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!