Clinical Field Staff Supervisor - Registered Nurse - Home Health
Company: Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Job TitleClinical Field Staff Supervisor - Registered Nurse - Home
HealthLocationTroy, MI, USAEmployee TypeEmployeeWorking Hours Per
Week40Job Functional Area
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide supervision and direction for field staff and act as a
liaison between field and office staff.
- Monitor clinicians via HCHB reports
- Update Clinical Record on an ongoing basis as relates to
communications, orders, re-hospitalizations, conflicts,
- Evaluate and address customer concerns, including documentation
- Communicate with sales personnel regarding customer issues that
arise and may affect referral source relationships.
- Responsible for communication with clinicians and physicians
when adult protective services referral required.
- Evaluate client episode to determine appropriateness of
discharges versus recertification and initiation of orders as
- Review and manage visit time exception requests.
- Review staff schedules to assure productivity, communicating
with PSC of staff availability as well as proving Clinical Manger
with projected productivity for staff once/week. Obtains physician
orders for field staff from physicians, laboratory results and
resumption of care orders as needed.
- Responsible for direct management of the POD's Clinical Field
Staff, assigning tasks and objectives and establishing clear
measurables for monitoring results versus objectives.
- Responsible for the development and engagement of POD's
Clinical Field Staff by fostering a motivating work environment
that recognizes and reward strong performance.
- Review and Approve Orders, Evaluation Documentation and
frequency of visits.
- Reviews potential LUPA cases with ACD
- Participates in staff meeting and in-services.
- Distributes monthly staff meeting information to staff not
- Case conference with assigned field staff as required.
- Perform annual performance evaluations on field staff.
- Works with clinicians in developing the patient frequency of
visits that are clinically appropriate.
- Assists agency personnel in care coordination of patient/client
services. Serves as a liaison between the organization, referral
sources and patient/clients.
- Assist in education of staff regarding
- Proficient in HCHB and Outlook
- Maintains Medicare guidelines regarding consents, ABN,
non-provider coverage forms.
- Participates in ongoing education.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made o enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Must be able to use good and sound clinical judgment.
• Must be able to document accurately and appropriately.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Detail orientated.
• Maintain confidential information.
• Must hold, in good standing, a license as a Registered Nurse, PT,
OT, or SLP issued by the State of Pennsylvania,
• Must be empathetic, non-judgmental, tactful, responsible,
professional and organized.
• Must understand the team approach and be a supportive team
• Regular and punctual attendance are required to ensure team work
is distributed evenly and that all staff and patient needs are met
on a consistent and timely basis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a Registered
Nurse, PT, OT, or SLP home care or applicable setting.
• Minimum of one (1) year of management experience preferred.
• Must possess an Associate Degree from an accredited School of
Nursing or applicable degree or therapy.
• Must have and maintain a valid Driver's license, maintain
automobile insurance coverage and have access to a reliable
• Must have and maintain in good standing a professional license,
certificate or registration.
Education & Certifications
CompanyResidential Home Health, LLCGraham Healthcare Group is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice, Detroit , Clinical Field Staff Supervisor - Registered Nurse - Home Health, Healthcare , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!