Senior Interior Designer (Healthcare)
Posted on: July 15, 2019
SSOE is seeking a Sr. Interior Designer to lead our Southeast
Healthcare team. Qualified candidates have 10 years of professional
experience with previous experience managing and leading projects
within the Healthcare space. Strong client management experience
and strives for excellent customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaches, directs, coordinates, facilitates and supervises
section personnel. This includes all employment and employee
- Ensures the technical competency and quality of work performed
by staff. Licensed individuals may be required to seal discipline
- Supports the team with customer maintenance and business
development activities and assists project managers in preparing
- Budget and Schedule requirements for each project and monitors
progress to ensure the key measurements are met.
- Reviews, modifies, and approves discipline work plan for each
- Reviews and approves project change orders prior to submitting
to Project Manager.
- Prepares and monitors project work schedules and projected
workload schedules for department.
- Provides staffing and technical resources for projects so that
Project Manager can meet project requirements.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of section personnel to
identify and prioritize training needs. Develops and implements
section training program with the assistance of the Training and
- Responsible for section employee relations activities with the
assistance of the Human Resources Department.
Minimum Education and ExperienceBachelor's Degree / DIRECT / 8+
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree Architecture, Interior Design or
related field with 10 or more years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor employees at various levels.
About SSOE GroupAs a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the
past 6 years (BD+C), SSOE focuses on delivering Great Client
Service to clients through a full range of project delivery
solutions. They have been named a "Great Workplace" (Great Place to
Work--) and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (BD+C).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for
making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and
money. Over the company's 70-year history, it has earned a
reputation for providing quality project solutions to
semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing,
healthcare, power, and general building industries-with projects
completed in 40 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional
information and career opportunities.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20
- We are a global project delivery firm for architecture,
engineering, and construction management.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through
construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project
- 9 out of 10 clients surveyed would recommend us to a
- 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project
savings over the last 5 years.
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility StatementSSOE is an
equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to
all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment,
regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic
information, military / veteran status, or any other protected
group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with
the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws.
SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected
status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process,
may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be
made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under
Federal EEO laws.
Keywords: SSOE, Detroit , Senior Interior Designer (Healthcare), Healthcare , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!