Cook - The Gardens of St. Francis - Exceptional New Hourly Rates!
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This is an every other weekend position. The Cook prepares and
processes food for the residents, staff, and guests in compliance
with all regulations.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities1. Maintains
up-to-date knowledge of recipe food prep procedures and production
sheets and possesses ability to guide other cooks in preparation
- Knows the proper set up and use of the steam tables.3.
Maintains competencies in Serve Safe guidelines. Monitors and
instructs other cooks in Serve Safe Guidelines.4. Maintains
proficiency in proper shipping of food procedures.5. Operates all
stoves, ovens, slicers, etc. and instructs other cooks in proper
operating procedures.6. Satisfies all educational in-service
requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department,
external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.In addition to the
essential job specific duties listed above, the Cook shall be
required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a
manner consistent with the mission statement and core values
(reverence, integrity, compassion, excellence) of CHI Living
Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every
employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety
policies, rules, and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.75 - $15.75 per hour
We recognize our employees' contributions to CHI Living Communities
by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their
work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for
today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time
employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at
the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for
our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees' professional and
personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away
from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit
package to help you improve and maintain your health and the
well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and
exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working
30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the
one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities -
Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount
program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more
about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family's Future
We value our employees' futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance
valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the
1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program
through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for
employees and their immediate families, if ever in need
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Detroit , Cook - The Gardens of St. Francis - Exceptional New Hourly Rates!, Hospitality & Tourism , Oregon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!