Deli/Bakery Manager(Full Time)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Starting wage up to:$22.50/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you
love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development
and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals
who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned,
Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we
serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee
discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with
company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement
for qualifying students!
- Assist guests with product recommendations and locations,
product requests, special orders, etc.
- Order deli/bakery products and supplies.
- Execute policies, programs and procedures defined for
- Write weekly schedules for all deli/bakery associates.
- Ensure timely completion of all price changes and sign
- Ensure all waste is scanned out to maintain accurate shrink
- Merchandise, price, and stock all deli and bakery
- Achieve Busch's sanitation, food safety and safety
- Rotate product to minimize out of dates.
- Accountable for ad in stock position following Busch's
- Complete and administer reviews for deli/bakery
- Interview and hire deli/bakery associates.
- Train and develop deli/bakery associates.
- Prepare and plan for period end inventories.
- Oversee guest service in the deli, daily case maintenance and
cleaning, maintenance of the cooler and maintaining backroom
- Maintain a department plan to use seasons and seasonal food
items to increase sales.
- Achieve department sales and financial objectives.
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
- Provide solid leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering
information, suggestions and recommendations.
- Communicate and work with other functional areas of Busch's
- Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing
educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state of the art practices and networking.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or Bachelor degree preferred
- 3 year experience working in a high volume food service,
restaurant, or retail environment.
- Previous management experience desired.
- Proficient management and leadership skills
- Food safety certification.
- Proficient merchandising skills to plan and execute deli/bakery
displays designed to drive profit, create interest, perceived value
and suggest meal solutions.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and email. Able to
learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer in Southeast
Michigan. We currently have 15 stores and are consistently
recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to
service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere.
You can take pride in being a member of the Busch's family and
working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and
the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates
that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without
caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no
guests to serve. Associated topics: assistant general manager,
assistant restaurant manager, back end, front end, general manager,
night manager, operations, restaurant general manager, shift
Keywords: Busch's, Detroit , Deli/Bakery Manager(Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Dexter, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!