Technology Risk Manager Detroit or Dallas Metro Areas
Company: Comerica Bank
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Technology ManagerThe Technology Manager provides thought
leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical solutions.
This role leads the development of a small group responsible for
assessing the operational risk of their assigned domains. This role
will provide insight and direction relative to gaps in controls
along with regular reporting to management reflecting trends,
strengths and weaknesses. The Role will take part in initiatives
related to the proactive identification and remediation of IT risks
within all of Technology. The Technology Manager will partner with
the DCIO's assigned to their portfolio to Manage business as usual
activities. Previous audit or risk management experience and CISA
or CRISC certifications are preferred. Coaches and mentors
- Partner with corporate functional leaders to create and execute
a technology strategy that will enhance overall business
- Stay abreast of technology industry trends and best
- Continuously transform the organization to increase
efficiencies and reduce overall expense.
- Partner with innovation team to test and learn emerging
technology and its viable applicability to enhance corporate
business capabilities.Delivery Planning and Execution
- Create, prioritize, plan and execute portfolio/product roadmaps
or initiatives through collaboration with Technology and
appropriate business partners.
- Reduce time to market by utilizing Agile methodologies and/or
applying appropriate methodologies, e.g. dev/sec/ops.
- Surface issues and risks; escalate for resolution.
- Provides insights on risks based on broad experience.
- Ensure employees deliver new technology solutions and
capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they
meet established objectives and expectations of business partners
and/or colleagues.Technology/Operational/Risk Control
- Cultivate good system management disciplines including clearly
defined and documented roles and responsibilities, documented phase
processes and checkpoint and detailed planning for system
- Define and report metrics based on overall business
- Ensures compliance and control activities support technology
and enterprise business objectives and are aligned with executive
risk tolerances and expectations.
- Ensures processes and controls within assigned area to enhance
performance, security, reliability and availability of
- Drive a continuous improvement and compliant culture through
documented policies, procedures and architecture.Leadership
- Manage and develop team cultivating a spirit of one team with
shared goals and objectives.
- Select, motivate and retain high performing talent.
- Provide on-going feedback to maximize overall
- Bachelor's Degree or High School diploma or GED and 12 years of
- 8 years of experience developing and implementing internal
controls, policies, and procedures
- 7 years of experience influencing strategy for large
- 5 years of experience managing others
- 5 years of experience communicating effectively and building
good working relationships with diverse groups to identify issues,
reach consensus and implement workable solutions
- 5 years of experience working with the concepts and practices
of IT risk management, IT process and related controls
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Must have
indefinite employment authorizationAuburn Hills Operations
Center8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Keywords: Comerica Bank, Detroit , Technology Risk Manager Detroit or Dallas Metro Areas, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!