Company: Busch's Market
Location: West Bloomfield
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting wage up to:$14.25/hr Calling all
Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love food,
fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and
excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!Our industry is
ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate
about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based
company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's
offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical
benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match
(restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying
- Provide hospitality and exceptional service to guests
- Operate POS (Point of Sale) including scanning, key entry,
scale usage, coupon redemption, refunds and all forms of
- Bag guest groceries following Busch's bagging procedures,
including scan and bag techniques
- Ensure accuracy and productivity, through items per minute
scanned (IPM), knowledge of produce and weekly sale items
- Ensure correct check cashing, refund, and store charge
procedures are followed
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol
and tobacco purchases
- Proactively promote MyWay and any other marketing programs with
- Solicit feedback and donations from guests regarding current
- Effectively engage guests by answering questions, inquiries and
assisting with requests
- Follow cash drawer security and loss prevention procedures
- Alert management staff of any safety, security or cleanliness
- Assist with operation of the service counter, self scan area,
bottle return, hospitality station, carry out service, cart
retrieval, store sweeps, lottery, return check payments, store
charges and carpet rentals
- Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
- High school diploma.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Proficient math skills.
- Able to learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and
- Proficient engagement skills to make decisions and solve
problems to improve the guest's experience
- Proficient product identification skills to ensure accuracy of
prices charged.Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer
with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently
recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to
service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere.
You can take pride in being a member of the Busch's family and
working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and
the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates
that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without
caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no
guests to serve.
Keywords: Busch's Market, Detroit , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , West Bloomfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!