Company: Art & Jake's Sports Bar
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview:We are a high-volume sports bar
and grill, a neighborhood favorite for families and individuals to
celebrate a special occasion, catch the big game or just to have
lunch or dinner. With over 100 tv's showing all sporting events,
there is never a dull moment in our bar. We provide a fast paced
and exciting environment for our staff, and we also provide the
tools to for our staff to be successful. We only use the best
ingredients available to make every meal remarkable.
We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with
excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and
exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet
customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions,
recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You
will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment
and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.To succeed as a
bartender, you should have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly
personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and
- Provides a pleasant drinking experience to customers.
- Serves drinks while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar
- Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Prepares and maintains ingredients by following recipes.
- Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation, and safety
procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and
rotation of all beverage items.
- Coordinates daily supply inventory for bar and submits orders
to supervisor; assists with receipt of deliveries.
- Contributes to daily, holiday, and theme drink menus in
collaboration with supervisor.
- Ensures smooth operation of bar services during absence of
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules,
including dishwashing as needed.
- Assists with orienting new employees to their work area.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves
- Instructs personnel in use of new equipment and cleaning
methods and provides efficient and effective methods of maintaining
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs, committees, or
projects designed to improve quality of service and employee
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in ability to operate
standard beverage service equipment safely and effectively
- Customer service
- Oral communication
- Planning, problem solving, and teamwork
- High energy Level
- Same/Next-Day Pay
- An extensive and well-rounded training program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Keywords: Art & Jake's Sports Bar, Detroit , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!