Restaurant Shift Supervisor - Smashburger
Company: IC, KJ, & BP Restaurants
Location: West Bloomfield
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Fast-casual restaurant offering great tasting, cooked-to-order
burgers and more
- Fresh never frozen Angus Beef that's smashed and seared on the
- Topped with the freshest ingredients
- We have a fun, friendly atmosphere and an enthusiastic crew. We
are passionate about providing Guests with the best experience
- We take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it.
Our company has a bright and exciting future, we are committed to
your growth and development as part of the Team.Job Summary
- Contribute to the success of the restaurant by supervising
shifts and operations according to Company standards, policies and
procedures. Operations include, but are not limited to, production,
inventory, cleanliness, staffing, team member development, cash
handling, safety, training and Guest service.Responsibilities
- Ensure proper set up of the entire restaurant mise en
- Ensure all food and beverage products are prepared according to
specifications at all times.
- Review operational performance and productivity in accordance
with goals and standards and assist with deficiency
- Support sales efforts and general business transactions by
developing courteous and productive relationships with Guests and
- React to Guest issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Professionally develop team members by conducting regular
evaluations against defined expectations.
- Coordinate inventory control and management procedures, quality
control projects and physical inventories.
- Maintain 100% accuracy with labor management costs by
monitoring and directing all fiscal reporting systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment by developing, implementing
and directing safety programs.
- Work irregular hours including nights, weekends and
- Maintain highest QSC standards at all times.
- Other job duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Prefer prior hotel or restaurant management or similar
discipline. Will accept a combination of relevant work experience,
courses and certifications.
- Minimum 1 year of progressive experience in a restaurant
- Proven leader within a restaurant environment with the ability
to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their
- Hands-on management style that emphasizes direct involvement in
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to
- Ability to function independently and intuitively in a
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to
prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations.
- Team player.
- Can-do attitude.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, influencing, coaching and
- Demonstrated creativity and sound business judgement.
- Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Family Medical Leave
- Full time employees: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid
Medical LeavePowered by JazzHRXn55qxbfhr
Keywords: IC, KJ, & BP Restaurants, Detroit , Restaurant Shift Supervisor - Smashburger, Hospitality & Tourism , West Bloomfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!