Server/Housekeeper Crosstrain Position-Full Time
Company: American House Senior Living Communities
Posted on: September 23, 2022
-Housekeeper Position Summary:Under the general direction of the
Housekeeping Supervisor primary responsibilities include, but are
not limited to, ensuring that the facility and resident apartments
are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner. -Primary
Responsibilities for Housekeeper:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Cleans resident apartment, including but not limited to,
vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making
beds and linen service where applicable.
- Responsible for personal laundry service where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of entire
- Monitor public restrooms throughout the day for cleanliness and
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
-Dining Room Server Position SummaryDining Room Servers assist with
the overall functioning of the Culinary department by providing
excellent customer service to our Residents, enriching the lives of
those we serve, through innovative and creative culinary
experiences! As a Server you get to do the things you love,
presenting delicious food and developing relationships with
Residents and your staff. You will train and develop your skills
with your Team Members to cater to our Residents wishes and
desires. -We welcome candidates from all industries, including
restaurant workers recently displaced from their current job and
anyone with a passion for providing great customer service. We
provide excellent work hours and flexible schedules! -Dining Room
Server Required Skills/Abilities:
- Desire to impact others lives through excellent customer
- Ambition to develop relationships with our Residents
- No prior experience needed; training provided
- Minimum 16 years of ageDining Room Server Preferred
- Experience working with Seniors
- Previous customer service experience
- 2 3 years of experience of working in a commercial restaurant
or club is preferredDuties/Responsibilities:
- Providing our Residents with the highest quality of customer
- Responsible for communicating, interacting with, and observing
- Responsible for taking Residents orders and serving Resident
meals and beverages.
- Set up and decoration of the dining room tables for
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the dining room, menus, kitchen,
side-stations, and other areas as directed
- Assisting with the preparation of beverages, snacks, desserts,
salads, and condiments for service
- Transports used dishes, waste, refuse and used linen to
- Follows and completes daily task assignments, ensuring all work
is completed properly
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures
- Learns and retains Residents names, special requests, and
- Assists with all special events and catering functions in a
variety of areas throughout the community
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote locations
or Residents rooms if requested
- Other duties as assigned by Culinary Director or Executive
Director -Company OverviewFounded in 1979, American House Senior
Living Communities vision is to provide high-quality housing for
senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That
vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded
to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our
mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an
environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to
be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable
excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment
to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
Keywords: American House Senior Living Communities, Detroit , Server/Housekeeper Crosstrain Position-Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!