Busser, Detroit Hockeytown Restaurant
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Delaware North Sportservice is hiringfull-time or part-time Bussers
to join our team at Detroit Hockeytown Restaurant in Detroit,
Michigan. As a Busser, you will demonstrate excellent time
management skills as well as the ability to set priorities and
quickly respond to changing needs within the dining room.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates' professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Check in with management upon arrival for daily duties and
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
including service, food and beverage, and guest notes.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room
including all equipment, utensils, tables, chairs, service
stations, floors, and windows.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware, and empty glasses from guest
tables between courses and after guests depart. Return dirty
dishes, silverware, glassware and linen to dish washing area,
sorting appropriately and placing them in the assigned area for
- Reset tables once guests leave according to floor plan or
instructions from management.
- Remove and empty trash as needed.
- Assist in counting china, glass, silver and linen.
- Experience or training as a Runner or Busser with a similar
style of dining, capacity, and volume is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills. Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds, for set-up, service, and clean-up.
- Visual acuity and hearing to take orders and prepare
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs. Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Detroit , Busser, Detroit Hockeytown Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!