Pharmacy Tech Entry Level 15.50 hr Wixom MI
Company: Meijer, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
* Weekly pay
* Scheduling flexibility
* Paid parental leave
* Paid education assistance
* Care.com/back-up care assistance
* Team member discount
* Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Do you enjoy helping people while providing quality customer
service? Are you one who desires to make a career change? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and making a difference
in the community you live in? Then consider a new career as a
Pharmacy Technician at Meijer!
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will support our customers under the
direct supervision of the Pharmacist and will be responsible for
performing the administrative and service-based duties that keep
our customers satisfied.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; TRAINING PROVIDED
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
PRVEVIOUS CASHIER, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PHARMACY, HEALTH CARE OR HOME
CARE EXPERIENCE A PLUS
Work a schedule of Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 am -
Saturday - Sunday between the hours of 10:00am - 6:00pm
A career at Meijer is more than a way to pay the bills. We provide
a variety of benefits that contribute to a positive work-life
* Work up to 40 hrs
* Competitive Wages
* Weekly Pay
* Education Reimbursement (up to $2,000 per year)
* Career Growth
* Paid Parental Leave
* 10% Team Member Discount
* ....and Much More
What You'll be Doing:
* Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
* Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy
* Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance
* Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and
receiving drug orders.
* Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department.
* Stocking prescription medication.
* Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the
* Prioritizing workload.
* Using effective communication skills and be agent of change.
* Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional
* Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
* Must be 18 years of age
* High School/GED.
* Retail/Community Practice experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Positive attitude.
* Proficient typing skills.
* Neat and legible penmanship.
* Organizational skills.
* Prioritizing skills.
* Basic math skills.
* Professional appearance.
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., Detroit , Pharmacy Tech Entry Level 15.50 hr Wixom MI, Human Resources , Wixom, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!