Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive
attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps record of insurance coverage, pension plan, and personnel
transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance
reviews, and terminations. Directs the Workers' Compensation,
medical and safety programs of the plant.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance
- Conducts wage survey within labor market to determine
competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operation.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation,
and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce
absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel related hearings and
- Keeps records of hired employee characteristics for
- Administers manual and dexterity tests to applicants.
- Administers all company benefits plans and programs for group
insurance, hospitalization, retirement, and vacations.
- Directs training efforts of the plant through in-plant training
and programs designed to improve team member skills in production,
quality and safety.
- Knows Corporate personnel policies and supports the same.
Improves plant personnel policies, sometimes designing and
formalizing local policies as needed.
- Becomes active in community and public activities and
represents the company in many of these activities.
- Directs the development of activities that may include sports
programs, company picnics, open house, and other activities
designed to give team members a favorable image of their company
and local management.
- Directs the implementation of appropriate channels of
- Must be flexible with shiftEducation and/or
Experience:Bachelor's degree or four to ten years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience.COMPANY INFORMATION:Adient is a global leader in
automotive seating. With approximately 75,000 employees in 33
countries, Adient operates 208 manufacturing/assembly plants
worldwide. We produce and deliver automotive seating for all major
OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our
expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process.
Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from
research and design to engineering and manufacturing - and into
more than 20 million vehicles every year.
Keywords: Adient, Detroit , HR Manager, Human Resources , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...