Company: Clean Team
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Clean Team is a reliable cleaning commercial company that will
be in business for years to come. Clean Team is looking for a
Staffing Coordinator to join our team!
Duties & responsibilities
- Establish and maintain relationships with managers to assist
with current and future hiring and business needs.
- Recruit for qualified candidates using diverse methods to
include online candidate search strategies and advertising, print
advertisements, direct mail and direct contact, and referral
- Pre-screen applicants to ensure all minimum qualifications are
- Interview candidates to gain further knowledge of applicant's
skills, talents, and desired job opportunities.
- Create and manage new hire paperwork and personnel files.
- Make daily phone interviews to candidates
- Gather and maintain employee availability.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring,
transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities,
schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Time management and the ability to handle high volume
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience staffing.
- Strong administrative support skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple
assignments with strong attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office products.
- Valid drivers license is required
Keywords: Clean Team, Detroit , Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...