Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job DescriptionJob descriptionModis is currently seeking a Junior Technical Recruiter for an exciting internal opportunity in our local branch in Southfield, MIJunior Technical Recruiter - IT StaffingThe Jr. Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to permanent and/or permanent information technology, engineering and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to address client needs and issues. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and information technology and engineering roles. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary associates.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is highly preferred. Previous experience recruiting for information technology and/or engineering related roles and working within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. If no prior technical recruiting experience, professional staffing industry experience is preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.Company DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEW:Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the worlds leading provider of Human Resources solutions.We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Modis, Detroit, Jr. Recruiter, Human Resources, Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!