Video Perception Software Engineer - ADAS Systems - XC
Company: Bosch Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you want to contribute ideas that will shape the future of
mobility? As one of the world's largest automotive suppliers, Bosch
is driving change in the mobility sector. Join us and you can help
innovate, create, and form the future of mobility.
The XC division develops state of the art solutions as well as
advanced features leading to the future of cockpit electronics and
Assisted and Automated Driving. Our dynamic team focuses on
innovating and developing user-centric solutions for in-vehicle
infotainment, digital instrument clusters, telematics units,
vehicle-to-anything (V2X) modules, multi-modal human machine
interface (HMI) solutions, Drivers Assistance features and systems
enabling Autonomous Driving.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and
services, with the strategic objective is to create solutions for a
connected life, and to improve quality of life worldwide with
products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In
short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life."
Apply now to become part of the exciting and growing field of
Your main responsibilities will be to write embedded firmware and
infrastructure on microcontrollers/SoCs (multicore
- Develop computer vision algorithms for ADAS and surround vision
- Prototype new perception capabilities in simulated and bench
- Work with embedded software developers and hardware engineers
to develop algorithms appropriate for deployment on embedded
- Implement algorithms on production intent software
- Document and manage software requirements and architecture
- Validate and debug Software using bench simulations and
- Support tool development related to vision algorithms (e.g.
hardware / software in the loop)
- Update state machine/state flow in MATLAB
- KPI & Performance measurements (RAM, ROM usage, bandwidth and
runtime monitoring) + develop concepts for optimization if
- Develop functions in application layer in C++
- Interacting with System engineers, hardware team and other
application team to effective plan and deliver.
You will be responsible for contributing to the design, development
of software technologies that support our New Product Development
initiatives. In this role you will interact w/ function developers,
base software (Autosar) developers, HW developers and test team on
a daily base.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree in
- 3-5 years of C/C++ software development experience in
automotive is a plus
- 1-2 years of proven programming skills (C & C++), with
additional programming skills in MatLab, Simulink & Python.
- 1-2 years of experience debugging, troubleshooting and testing
of large embedded software projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in computer vision, machine learning,
- Hands on working knowledge in Image processing
- Hands on experience in developing and adaption of CV algorithm
based on requirements
- Good understanding of high level system requirement and further
decompose into software architecture and software requirement.
- Experience with Open CV, Neural Networks, Object detection,
Classification and Tracking, Optical flow and Video analytics.
- Experience in working in configuration/version management like
GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, Jira Track and Release or similar
- Experience with Requirement Management tools is desired, e.g.
- Experience with AGILE and ASPICE compliant software
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills,
self-motivated and Team player.
- Knowledge on Camera based systems used in Automotive is a
- Hands on experience on the below listed tools:
- Enterprise Architect, GIT Hub, DOORs, Track and Release, Vector
tools (CANoe, CANape, CAPL scripting), debug tools
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and
Keywords: Bosch Group, Detroit , Video Perception Software Engineer - ADAS Systems - XC, IT / Software / Systems , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!