Training Database Coordinator
Company: Advantage Technical
Location: Sterling Heights
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: Training Database CoordinatorJob Location: Sterling
Heights, MIHourly Rate: Up to $38hr depending on experienceJob
- Come join our team! We currently have an exciting possible
Temp-to-Perm opportunity in Sterling Heights, MI for a Training
Database Coordinator responsible for interfacing within the US
Engineering Operations team maintaining the Knowledge Management
- This position will be a part of the of our Engineering
Processes Project team and be responsible for interfacing within
our US Engineering Operations team maintaining our Knowledge
- This role maintains a comprehensive oversight of the Multi-Year
Engineering Technical Training plan that the company has
- Conducts maintenance, input, and deletion of data in the
Knowledge Management System and the development of schedule
tracking with stakeholders and software developers.
- Will be responsible for writing technical reports and preparing
presentations on testing results.
- Prepares data for budget forecasting.
- Reports on estimation time of completion.
- Supports risk assessment and follows up on issue
- Will support the development and implementation of an approach
to non-technical training.
- Identifies improvement opportunities for the company's
mandatory training requirements.
- Coordinate the placement of Engineering Co-op / Intern students
within the various engineering departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience professional experience with
databases or Knowledge Systems.
- Able to work under timelines and tight deadlines when
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced level and experience with Microsoft Excel and database
- Able to work overtime when required
- Able to bring continuous improvement processes and
methodologies to the position.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree is required in an Engineering or related
technical discipline. Other degrees or related experience will be
considered in lieu of a technical degree.Note:
- Must be U.S. Citizen - "Must be able to meet ITAR requirements,
including US citizenship to be considered for this role."
Keywords: Advantage Technical, Detroit , Training Database Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!