Senior Agile Coach (hybrid)
Company: P3 USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
P3 develops new business models, enabling our customers to gain
future sources of income, and accompanies them in building their
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust
structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security
consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support and advise organizations and Agile Teams
throughout their Lean-Agile transformation journey.
- You will work with management to align and create strategies
for transitioning to Lean Agile practices.
- You will lead and conduct workshops and trainings to educate on
Agile values, principles and practices, with a focus on SCRUM and
- You will implement SAFe to be part of a team, and support
various team level roles in preparing and executing Program
- You will mentor and pair with stakeholders in client
organizations to support them on their agile transformation, and to
built lasting agile skills.
- You will coach and mentor P3 (Junior) Consultants on the impact
agile has on organizations and how to convert theory to
- You will support sales activities to help develop our business,
create new project opportunities at existing clients and expand our
- You will define roadmaps and strategies with key stakeholders
to empower teams to apply lean-agile practices.
- You will implement SAFe practices and the framework within your
Agile Team, and prepare and execute Program Increments (PI's).
- You will act as a mentor, coach and change agent to help your
team become Lean Agile champions.
- You will train teams on using kanban/agile work tools, such as
Jira, SharePoint, etc. WHO YOU ARE
- You are a true change agent by heart who puts people
- You have experience providing hands-on coaching, advice and
support to all members of SAFe or Scrum teams.
- You are experienced advising organizations to challenge the
status quo and promote an Agile mindset and lean innovative
- You are certified in Scrum and/or SAFe methods and lead by
example on applying the methodology in a practical way.
- You are ideally certified in the highest SAFe categories (e.g.
RTE & SPC).
- You may have a bachelor's degree in business or IT.
- You call yourself a pragmatic doer with digital competence and
are up for being a brand ambassador for P3.
- You meet the standard blah-blah: your English skills are very
good, and you are potentially fluent in an additional language
(German and/or Spanish is a plus!); you have professional
presentation skills and are highly agile.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S. GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k)
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and
work in small, efficient project teams.
Keywords: P3 USA, Inc., Detroit , Senior Agile Coach (hybrid), IT / Software / Systems , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...