Associate II Technical Docs
Company: Contract Professionals, Inc.
Location: Sterling Heights
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Incumbent will perform Validation/Verification of Technical
Manual Pages to Support Abrams, Stryker, MPF and S-MET series
- Must be able to organize and conduct Validation/Verification of
Operator, Maintenance and Troubleshooting Technical Publications
for tracked and wheeled vehicles and ancillary equipment to insure
- Will perform troubleshooting, maintenance and software
downloading on Abrams, Stryker and MPF series vehicles.
- Perform diagnostics and systems troubleshooting of Abrams,
Stryker, and MPF vehicles, components and assemblies.
- Support Government Verifications and Logistics Demonstrations
on tracked and wheeled vehicle technical publications at Client's
and Government facilities.
- Serve as liaison between Client and Government representatives
to resolve technical/administrative issues identified during
Validation/Verification and Logistics Demonstration
- Analyze Engineering drawings, electrical schematics and
specifications to identify hardware configuration requirements and
diagnose vehicle system faults.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products to
develop/maintain departmental forms and records in accordance with
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Previous military tracked and/or wheeled vehicle operation
and/or maintenance experience is highly desirable.
- Must be able to perform diagnostics and systems troubleshooting
of Abrams, Stryker and/or MPF vehicles, components and
- Must be able to meet ASR Guidelines for working in an enclosed
vehicle IAW SP 2-644.
- Must be physically able to work on/in tracked and wheeled
- Occasional out-of-town travel may be required to conduct
- Extended workdays/workweeks may be required in support of
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required,
including ability to use all Microsoft Office products.
- Must have ability to use Adobe DC
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all
applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a
third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this
Keywords: Contract Professionals, Inc., Detroit , Associate II Technical Docs, IT / Software / Systems , Sterling Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...