Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC--- for you and the
customer. As a Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer, working
in a - hybrid capacity in or around Englewood, Colorado , you'll be
a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences
while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment
experience and company culture. - What You'll Be Doing Do you have
a passion for providing troubleshooting support for a global
enterprise? As Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer, you will
mainly support the Endpoints of TTEC by providing desktop
troubleshooting support on an enterprise level. You'll provide
support through the ticketing system (ASK NOW/Service Now)
submitted by our stakeholders. As a team, you'll also be required
to be available for on-call services and provide troubleshooting
support during outages. This requires managing the VMware/desktop
services, analyzing application logs and working with other teams
to determine a solution in resolving an outage. - You'll report to
Manager, Systems Software Engineering. You will assist in provide
troubleshooting support under the guidance and direction of your
manager. During a Typical Day, You'll
- Process all incident and task ticket created by our
stakeholders requesting support.
- Maintain, provide support for all endpoint services, and
application support (Absolute).
- Primary Engineer-On-Call providing support during outages.
- Troubleshoots and resolves major and minor issues with the
virtualized infrastructure and desktops (enterprise level)
including opening and managing support tickets with customers and
other support teams.
- Respond to escalation, inquiries, and clarifications via MOC &
E-mail for supported system and application.
- Responsible for monitoring application alerts and notifications
and conducting the routine maintenance per application. What You
Bring to the Role
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years working experience in managing & supporting
- Experience in network technologies
- Having the following certifications is a plus: Microsoft
Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) plus Internet certification,
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Experience and certification in ITIL is needed
- Must possess strong work ethics, demonstrates initiative, and
highly creative approaches to proactively developing solutions that
prevent recurring incidents
- Willing to travel between sites as needed What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where
giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus
opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would
pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement) - Visit for
more information. The anticipated range is $65,000 - $70,000.
Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon
geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill
levels. About TTEC - Our business is about making customers happy.
That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged,
pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination
of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's
leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and
video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional
customer experiences start with you. - TTEC is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,
belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As
a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it
enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you
to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Keywords: TTEC, Detroit , Desktop Software Troubleshooting Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!