Associate Attorney - Transactional - Real Estate
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Do you have experience in Real Estate Law including
acquisitions, dispositions, financing, leasing, zoning and/or land
use? If so, please apply today!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Gary
MorganAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $200,000 - $400,000 per yearA
bit about us:Located in beautiful Detroit, Michigan we are seeking
an Attorney with a minimum of 8 years of experience in real estate
law to join our esteemed team. As a Senior Associate Attorney, you
will play a pivotal role in providing strategic legal counsel and
mentoring junior attorneys.Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and review of complex legal documents,
including contracts, agreements, and leases.
- Represent clients in court proceedings and before governmental
agencies in real estate litigation matters.
- Conduct in-depth legal research and provide guidance on
intricate real estate transactions.
- Mentor and guide junior attorneys, fostering their professional
- Formulate innovative legal strategies to address complex
- Stay abreast of evolving laws and regulations in the real
- Participate in business development initiatives, nurturing
client relationships and expanding our network.Why join us?
- Full Time Permanent Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company matchJob Details
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Active license to practice law in [Jurisdiction].
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in real estate law, with a
focus on acquisitions, dispositions, financing, leasing, zoning,
and land use.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in legal research and analysis.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a track record of
delivering successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring capabilities.
- Proven networking skills and a commitment to maintaining client
relationships.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Detroit , Associate Attorney - Transactional - Real Estate, Legal , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!