Subcontracts Administrator III
Company: Perspecta Careers
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Business Group HighlightsNavy Marine CorpsThe Navy Marine Corps
business group provides end-to-end IT solutions to the Department
of the Navy including transport, networking, end user hardware and
services, cybersecurity and staffing.-- Using agile engineering and
DevOps methods, we produce mission-specific solutions to solve the
- Develops, negotiates and administers subcontracts and other
agreements of high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent
with client requirements and procurement policies/procedures.
- Creates solicitations, supports proposals, conducts price and
cost analysis, negotiates price/cost and price/cost related terms
and other subcontract or other agreement provisions.
- Performs analysis of supplier proposals with respect to Ts &
Cs, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost,
schedule, and coordination of the technical response as it relates
to the specifications/statement of work.
- Works with other program staff, plays a significant role in
ensuring compliance with required performance.
- Participates on multi-functional teams to obtain business
solutions on complex, nonstandard subcontract agreements.
- Regularly interacts with other procurement organization staff,
functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers.
- Represents Procurement in interactions with program management
personnel on a variety of subcontracting matters.
- Regularly provides advice and counsel to business counterparts,
specifically as it relates to risk identification and risk
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or
0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Public Trust clearance is desired but not required.
- Candidate should be clearable/able to obtain a
government-issued security clearance.About PerspectaWhat matters to
our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do,
from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong
relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work
succeeds.-- Our company was formed to bring a broad array of
capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative
services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation
engineering.--Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations
most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately
14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been
trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire
sector.--Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer -
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
Keywords: Perspecta Careers, Detroit , Subcontracts Administrator III, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!