Executive Communications Lead
Company: Blue Care Network of Michigan
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Responsible for developing, writing, editing and proofreading
content for a variety of highly visible internal and/or external
communications as well as developing short and long-term strategy
and communication plans to include objectives, targeted audiences,
delivery channels, and metrics to achieve organizational
- Participate in planning and execution of communication
materials on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to include
speeches, presentations, blogs, talking points, memos, alerts,
newsletters, presentations, social media, video and audio scripts,
and webcasts that are informational and drives engagement.
- Foster ideas and solutions that enhance how internal and/or
external audiences connect with the organization through the
- Determine and coordinate research needs, review and analyze
data to assist in the development of communication strategies and
messages for predetermined target audiences.
- Support the creation of the strategic communication plans,
including identifying audiences, segmentation, and guidance on
communication channels and timelines.
- Contribute to the development of the social media strategy and
identify and execute initiatives to increase engagement through
social media channels, often measured in followers, shares, likes,
- Recommend strong storytelling opportunities by reviewing and
interpreting initiatives and establishing influence internally and
externally to tell the story.
- Proofread internal and external communications content for
clarity, tone, style and grammar to ensure they are high quality
and results oriented.
- Collaborate with business leaders, communication team members
and functional leadership to align communication plans with CEO
- Develop, coordinate and track Executive Communication project
tasks to keep projects on their development plan.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or
related field is required.
- Six (6) years of professional communications experience is
- Previous experience with communications strategy and planning,
research surveys, or focus groups is required.
- Previous experience working in the healthcare industry is
- Proficient in copywriting, editing and written communications
- Advanced oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong multimedia technology skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently while
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships within
the organization and community.
- Ability to comprehend complex company documents, procedures and
policies and distill these into easy-to-understand content.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity,
protected veteran status or status as an individual with a
Keywords: Blue Care Network of Michigan, Detroit , Executive Communications Lead, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!