Personal Shopper - Lincoln Park, MI
Location: Lincoln Park
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Title: Personal ShopperPay Rate: $13.50/hr.(W2)+ Medical
BenefitsType: Part-Time/Full TimeAre you looking to provide
assistance to those in need during the pandemic?Are you looking for
extra income?We're looking for motivated individuals who love
delighting customers and thrive infast-paced, physical
environments. This role will be working with a 3rd party grocery
deliveryservice provider.Get more out of a job opportunity:
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Choose when and where you work
- All you need is a vehicle and a smartphoneResponsibilities:
- Focus on preparing the grocery bags for hand-offto couriers at
agrocery retail store.
- Picking, packing, and staging.
- Accurately pick items in customer'sorders, pack items inbags,
and prepare bags for hand-offto couriers.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our
quality and customerexperience.Minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years
- Ability to work 16-40 hours/week on-site.
- Have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs. and stand for 8
hours with or withoutaccommodation.
- Track record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail
- High school diploma or GED.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets.
- Flexible availability which includes nights and weekends.
- You have a personal hand-held device or computer with
WIFI-access. First-day onboardingwill be done remotely with your
personal device and internet access.This is a great opportunity
whether you have worked for Uber, Lyft, Postmates or Instacart, or
other jobs such as retail, courier, or seasonal work.If you are
simply looking for an entry-level opportunity to learn some new
marketable skills and earn a competitive salary, this would be a
great starting point.Personal shoppers will be working in grocery
stores that abide by all safety requirements and procedures due to
the pandemic.The company is taking every precaution to create safe
workplaces. You will be provided with personal protective equipment
including a mask. Additional safety concerns can be addressed
should you be contacted for an interview.Interested Candidate Apply
ASAP. Contact - Clemito Lakra - 313-209-4186 Ext 55248Email -
email@example.com About Aerotek:We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Detroit , Personal Shopper - Lincoln Park, MI, Other , Lincoln Park, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!