Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Title: Personal ShopperPay Rate: 13.50/hrType:
Part-Time/Full TimeAre you looking to provide assistance to those
in need during the pandemic?Are you looking for extra income?We're
looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and
thrive infast-paced, physical environments. This role will be
working with a 3rd party grocery deliveryservice provider.Get more
out of a job opportunity:
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Choose when and where you work
- All you need is a vehicle and a smartphoneResponsibilities:
- Focus on preparing the grocery bags for handoff to couriers at
agrocery retail store.
- Picking, packing, and staging.
- Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items inbags,
and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our
quality and customerexperience.Minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years.
- Ability to work 20-40 hours/week onsite.
- Have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs. and stand for 8
hours with or withoutaccommodation.
- Track record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail
- High school diploma or GED.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets.
- Flexible availability which includes nights and weekends.
- You have a personal hand-held device or computer with
WIFI-access. First-dayonboarding will be done remotely with your
personal device and internet access.This is a great opportunity
whether you have worked for Uber, Lyft, Postmates or Instacart, or
other jobs such as retail, courier, or seasonal work.If you are
simply looking for an entry-level opportunity to learn some new
marketable skills and earn a competitive salary, this would be a
great starting point.Personal shoppers will be working in grocery
stores that abide by all safety requirements and procedures due to
the pandemic.The company is taking every precaution to create safe
workplaces. You will be provided with personal protective equipment
including a mask. Additional safety concerns can be addressed
should you be contacted for an interview.All interested candidates
are encouraged to send resume and apply.Apply Now!!!!Dikshitha
SanghaniEmail: dsanghani(at)areotek.comPhone: 614-335-9020 Ext:
57006 About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Detroit , Store Shopper, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!