Company: Carol H Williams Advertising
Posted on: April 10, 2021
CAROL H. WILLIAMS ADVERTISING is the premier
Multicultural/African-American, Creative Communications Agency with
expertise in multicultural markets. .
We're seeking talent with experience and knowledge in the
multicultural/segmented and Black/African-American target with
experience in a nationally recognized advertising agency.
A successful CHWA account supervisor is a motivated, self-starting,
team-oriented account lead that loves the business of creative
advertising, supports and upsells the creative work, works well
with others, is an attentive listener, works hard and understand
the timelines of delivering exceptional work, and derives personal
satisfaction in servicing the client's business in an
opportunity-driven environment. If you are a collaborative,
hardworking individual that enjoys finding creative solutions to
marketing problems and can engage in business with diverse
consumers that we are speaking to and through, we would love to
talk to you about opportunities with our organization.
LOCATION: San Francisco Bay Area/Oakland, CA Office
POSITION PURPOSE:The Account Supervisor is the key, day-to-day
agency representative for the client and maintains a highly
responsive service orientation in all transactions by utilizing
internal agency resources to manage the stability and growth of
assigned accounts by ensuring that client needs are anticipated and
met. The Account Supervisor is responsible for full immersion into
the client's business, products, consumers, and competition and
identifying the bigger opportunities coming out of this knowledge.
Reporting to the Account Director, the A/S is ultimately
responsible for ensuring that quality work is delivered to clients,
on time, and on budget.
- Provide strategic leadership to guide the Client's marketing
and advertising directions.
- Understand the elements of a strategic marketing plan and be
able to actively participate in its generation and
- Possess and demonstrate knowledge - and passion - of the
client's business and industry to direct their marketing and
advertising plans. Leverages knowledge to anticipate strategic and
project changes, and shifts in workflow priorities as needed.
- Write project briefs in line with Client objectives by
identifying the key project outcomes and soliciting client feedback
and gaining approval prior to the job opening meeting.
- Works closely with the Strategy Supervisor to develop the
creative brief in line with Client objectives by identifying the
key project outcomes and soliciting Client feedback and gaining
approval with the Client.
- Understands the dynamic nature of the development of
advertising campaigns and can supervise/lead Clients in accordance
with their companies' objectives and budgets.
- Provide strategic input to creative ideas relative to strategy
and client's goals.
- Collaborate and consult with the Media and Creative departments
to develop the agency's recommendation for the advertising mix and
creative approach to be taken on any given campaign.
- Coordinate with agency partners to ensure integrated campaign
- Ensure that agency deliverables are strategically on
- Report status to other team members by evaluating and
communicating within the agency all pertinent information provided
by the client and outside sources; prepare meeting conference
reports and status reports/updates, which are viewed internally as
well as externally for Clients.
- Conduct regular meetings with the account team and relevant
members of other services to discuss client problems,
opportunities, and work in progress.
- Get in front of clients' needs, understand what they need to do
next to accomplish their objectives (in support of their business
- Lead and manage the scheduling and flow of work; work closely
with traffic and/or project manager(s) as needed.
- Support the profitability of assigned accounts-through
cost-consciousness of expenses and actively seek opportunities to
grow the scope of work. Promote and sell agency services by
identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the
- Assist with new business development efforts and responding to
- Review and approve billing as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Solid knowledge/experience in multicultural marketing and
advertising and segmented marketing Black/African American
consumers and audiences categories.
- Experience with creative communications, media, and
- Ability to foster strong, cohesive working interdisciplinary
- Aptitude to define solutions that will generate measurable
results for the client.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing,
and media. Basic knowledge of disciplines underlying these
principles, i.e., psychology, economics, journalism.
- Thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive.
How each digital and interactive element performs alone and
together and how they are constantly changing.
- Experience as a Senior Account Manager/Account Supervisor at a
nationally recognized Advertising Agency
- 5+ years in the industry or related experience.
- Minimum education is a 4-year bachelor's degree.
- Responsible for full immersion in the clients' business,
products, consumers, and competition and identifying what
opportunities come from knowledge (resume must reflect this
experience in description and years/education).
- Experience with various project types, including digital/web,
mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
We reserve the right to reject any applicant who does not meet
CHWA truly values diversity within its organization and strives to
ensure that applicants are considered fairly for opportunities,
regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran
status, a physical or mental disability where the individual is
qualified regardless of national or ethnic origin.
Keywords: Carol H Williams Advertising, Detroit , Account Supervisor, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!