IT Services Administrator, Staff
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Incident Management Severity assessment, initiate and manage
bridge, document; categorize, times, recovery actions.
- Problem Management - Create and manage Problem Records and
Tasks to document Root Cause, Corrective Actions.
- Change Management Review Change Requests verifying proper
processes, documentation, scheduling and approvals.
- Establish data center polices and ensure adherence to corporate
IT and compliance standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of how various applications
operate, how they interact with one another, skills to identify
production errors and familiarity of the organization to contact
the appropriate individual to correct issues.
- Support internal and external SOC and PCI audits
- Ability to meet flexible work schedules which are determined by
off hours coverage requirements.
- Focus on continuous improvement through automation,
re-engineering and streamlining to reduce risk/exposure and
optimize ITSM processes.
- Troubleshoot issues for applications by reviewing application
real time metrics and alerts.
- Use / configuration of enterprise tools such as ServiceNow,
Splunk, Dynatrace and Moogsoft
- Experience with baseline performance transaction testing
- Review service and performance compliance to documented
- Performs other duties as required.The above statements are
intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should
not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position
responsibilities.Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Education
Bachelors Degree in IT or Computer Science Certifications ITIL V3
preferred Minimum 2 years experience required - Type of work
experience required Experience working in a diverse 24/7 Operations
for Incident, Problem and Change Management tasks. Familiarity with
Global organizations. Experience in US Banking Industry will be
preferred. Familiarity with ITIL processes Familiarity /
involvement with IT projects Have strong verbal communication,
interpersonal and teamwork skills Experienced in handling stringent
SLAs Ready to work in 24/7 environment.Preferred Skills,
Experience, and Education: . An approach to your work that is
self-directed and highly motivated. Excellent interpersonal, verbal
and written communication skills. Strong organization skills and
attention to detail. Proven research and analytical skills. Strong
documentation / transition skills Good Knowledge of risk awareness,
knowledge of risk/audit disciplines and controls Proficient
technical aptitude and exceptional personal computer skills MS
Office Strong team skills Experience working in the financial
industry Ability to effectively assess operational inefficiencies
and develop / re-tool streamlined solutions
Keywords: Fiserv, Detroit , IT Services Administrator, Staff, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!