Company: Flex-N-Gate Corporation
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components
for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10 th of the 150 Top
North American Suppliers in "Automotive News." A growing and vital
company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working
and skilled individuals. Scope of the Position Supervise tool makes
to guarantee activities are performed properly in regards to repair
and troubleshooting of Transfer and Progressive Dies. ADVANCED TIG
- Repair all Transfer and Progressive Dies
- TIG Welding a MUST
- Tear-down of Dies and Repair issues from parts
- Organize priorities and assign activities in the tooling
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance plan and tool
- Responsible for maintaining tooling indicators up to date and
for establishing follow-up programs for all the information related
to improvements and the reduction of overtime, scrap and down
- Establish maintenance routines per every single die, improve
tool room resources.
- Train toolmakers on maintenance tasks and help the department
with any new projects, drawing check, etc.
- Keep focused on ISO TS and be prepared for audits, lead the 5ss
in the department and maintain in contact with the tool room
manager in terms of updates, new projects and/or urgent
- Ensure compliance with tooling planning.
- Manage and follow-up the manpower plan and the die protection
plan, as well as to guarantee quality at 100%.
- Coordinate the production plan monitoring and check priorities
at the tool room and implement the QDC program and any engineering
- 10 plus years' work experience in related field
- Tool Repair of Transfer and Progressive Dies
- Tool Adjustments
- Press Troubleshooting
- Advance TIG Welding
- Certifications from accredited schools in computer systems
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and applications software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented
individual with an attention to detail. Benefits --- Medical,
dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a
flexible spending account--- 401(k) retirement savings plan with
company match--- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation,
continuous learning and development programs and tuition
reimbursement--- Paid holidays and vacation time What do our
employees have to say?"It engages you professionally, and provides
learning opportunities.""Lots of growth opportunity.""The company's
young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable."Not just
a job-a great place to work! Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Flex-N-Gate Corporation, Detroit , Tooling Supervisor, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!