Company: ABB Group
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal
of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender,
LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually
and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the
future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing
value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation.
Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a
wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible
customer value.Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of
customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical
switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the
world's largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with
consumers, and automate complex industrial processes. The role
reports to the Production Manager and is located in Auburn Hills,
Michigan. As a Robot Assembler, you will be responsible for
performing basic and complex assembly, wiring and erection of robot
products under a manufacturing environment. Coordinate work with
other groups to ensure meeting commitments, Under general
supervision. Your responsibilities
- Act as assembler within the robot factory.
- Under general supervision, perform basic and complex assembly,
wiring, and erection of products and systems.
- Read and interpret engineering configuration and wiring
- Ensure on-time completion of production-task assigned by
production supervisor at required quality, fulfill daily and
monthly production target on time.
- Strictly operate in accordance with the work instruction.
- Follow leader's instruction and carry-out assignment properly,
accomplish other tasks assigned by the Production Manager.
- May work nonstandard schedules, and assist less experienced
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and
- Perform duties in a manner compliant with prevailing quality
procedures and policies. Your background
- High School Diploma and 5 years of assembly experience OR;
- Associates Degree and 3 years of assembly experience OR;
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 year of assembly experience.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- 5 years of mechanical/ electrical assembly work
- Familiar with equipment and tools used in assembly.
- Self-discipline and sense of responsibility.
- Strong- performer and ability to learn by doing hands on
- Able to work shift hours and variable overtime. More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to
discover more about ABB, take another look at our website .Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,
citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or
protected veterans status. For more information regarding your
(EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
. As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action
Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. -
5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR
Representative at 1-.Protected veterans and qualified individuals
with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career
site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1- or by
sending an email to . Resumes and applications will not be accepted
in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Detroit , Robot Assembler, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!