Salesforce Delivery Lead
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for all aspects of the
development and implementation of assigned projects and provide a
single point of contact for those projects. This role will provide
technical and analytical guidance to project team. This role will
also recommend and act to direct the analysis and solutions of
problems. Scrum Master certification is preferred.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and execution of critical
Technology projects and initiatives to deliver business value.
- Works with core project team (such as business partners,
vendors and technical team) to develop detailed, actionable project
schedules. Assigns tasks to team and develops detailed and accurate
work schedules, project estimates, and resource plans.
- Executes, monitors and controls technical projects from
original concept through final implementation.
- Communicates accurate and timely project accomplishments and
overall project health to stakeholders via required measures and
methods (such as status reports, metrics, checkpoints, portfolio
reports, and scorecards).
- Manages and monitors project budgets with high focus on
approved technical funding and technical cost containment. Ensures
cost changes have accurate and timely approvals and follow
corporate and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Manages technical vendor team, and tracks and reviews vendor
- Ensures support areas are engaged to drive effective training
and turnover of technical solutions.
- Staffs technical projects through initial resource planning and
ongoing accurate labor forecasting. Ensures the right teams are
engaged at the right time for the right work over the life of the
- Ensures accurate and timely resource time charges to assigned
- Coordinates contingent labor procurement/selection as required
for assigned projects.
- Ensures adherence to all government, corporate and department
standards, policies and procedures in all technical artifacts,
tasks and decisions across the technical team.
- Works to ensure all artifacts adhere to all standards, policies
- Proactively manages project risks and risk mitigation
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of
- 6 years of Technology experience
- 6 years of Project Management experience including managing
medium sized projects with cross functional teams
- 4 years of experience with project management and resource
planning tools building and executing actionable plans
- 3 years of experience as an Agile Scrum Master
- 2 years of IT financial management using CA PPM or similar
- 2 years of experience with Salesforce platform
- 1 year of experience effectively executing concurrent projects
of varying size, cost, technologies, complexity and risk
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Must have
indefinite employment authorization
Auburn Hills Operations Center8am to 5pm
Keywords: Comerica, Detroit , Salesforce Delivery Lead, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!