Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CNA - Starting at $13.00-$22.75 per Hour! Medilodge of Monroe is
proud to be a 5-Star CMS rated skilled nursing and rehabilitation
center and to be a recipient of Awards through HCAM and AHCA! We
are an integral part of the large Medilodge portfolio of 49 centers
state-wide, which makes us a leading healthcare provider in
Michigan! We are looking for a compassionate Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) such as you, to join our team!
What Benefits Do We Offer You? Competitive Wages That In crease
for Years Licensed as Your Experience Counts With Us Starting Wage
Based on Experience, Shift, Program, $2.25/hr Front-Line Staff
IncentiveElectronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your Goals
Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay) Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
for You & Your Family Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in
Maximizing Your Benefits Tuition Reimbursement Student Loan
Repayment Program Company Paid Life Insurance Paid Vacation Days
with Rollover Option and Sick Time 401k Retirement with Company
Match Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
(FSA) Mobile Phone Discount Program Unlimited Referral Bonuses and
more! We offer flexible scheduling (8 or 12-hour shifts) to help
promote a positive work-life balance. Our team works hard but also
finds time to have fun with our residents and each other. If you
are looking for a place to develop your clinical skills, you will
find that here in one of our units specializing in long-term care,
short-term rehabilitation or Alzheimer's/Dementia. We are also one
of the only VA contracted centers in the area! Thank you for
considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Detroit , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Other , Monroe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!