COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world.
The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock
possibilities that transform their business. While technology
permits that connection, technology without imagination and
ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it's our
people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for
outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused
on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security &
THE ROLE: Sr Solutions Architect
We are looking to add a skilled ACI/DNA/SDN focused Solutions
Architect to our team in Detroit MI. As a member of the Pre-Sales
Engineering Team, you will be responsible for meeting with
Presidio's customers, collecting requirements for business
solutions related to network and security projects, and developing
engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
As a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team, you will be
responsible for meeting with Presidio's customers, collecting
requirements for business solutions related to network and security
projects, and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio
A successful Senior Solutions Architect (Sr. SA) should be able
to present and explain various network infrastructure technologies
(SDN, SD-WAN LAN/WAN, Data Center Switching, Security,) and be an
expert in Cisco ACI and DNAC to guide customers through
requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of
hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of
ENTERPRISE class solutions from partners such as Cisco, F5, Palo
Alto, VMware and other network infrastructure manufacturers.
Successful candidates will have a solid grasp of network design
principles based on current best practices.
- Develop high-level technical solutions & present to customers
(Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Collect business & technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle network designs
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
- Delivering technical presentations & product
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service
pricing utilizing Presidio tools.
- Ability to self-pace & self-set direction in a team environment
to drive business
- Work with Account Executive/Extended Sales Teams to develop
customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales
- Maintain and develop technical & technology specific skill sets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military
- 5+ years of experience, which demonstrates a significant level
of expertise in enterprise class network and security
- One or more of the following certifications: CCNA/CCDA/CCNP and
other non-Cisco certifications are highly preferred.
- Experience with office productivity software and diagramming
software such as MS Visio or Lucidchart strongly preferred
- Experience in a Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment also
- Knowledge and experience with networking protocols and
configurations including OSPF, BGP, HSRP, multicast, SIP, QoS,
VLANs, and MPLS.
- Design technology solutions for clients that will address their
needs in Networking, Enterprise Data Center, SDN & SD-WAN focused
- Strong Pre Sales Experience
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design,
implementation and support of one or more of the following is
- Complex routing and switching solutions.
- Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.).
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5,
- Expert level knowledge in SDN solutions such as Cisco ACI,
Cisco DNA Center and VMware NSX.
- SDWAN solutions such as Cisco Viptela, Citrix Netscaler, VMware
A successful Senior Solutions Architect will be able to
demonstrate technical and design expertise based on past/present
experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or
integration. Experience working as a consultant or network
architect is desirable.
- Cisco and standards based network design principals
- IP Routing, Router & Switch sizing
- SDN, Advanced Network Design & Architecture
- Branch Site Design
- ABOUT PRESIDIO
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the
highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive
systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the
organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the
expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add
to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting
clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT
complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return
on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics,
Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle
market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new
digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models,
and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing
deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business.
Within Presidio's 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London,
Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including
1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our
clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale
and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
- Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity,
veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identification or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law,
(Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an
accommodation in the job application process due to a disability,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority
referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment
Services, please provide priority referrals to
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of
Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd
Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless
the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an
up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent
Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is
not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from
Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for