Technician - Audio
Company: Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Audio Technician assists the sound systems engineering team
in the fabrication and design of interior vehicle audio
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fabricate acoustic enclosures, component housings and mounts as
required using fiberglass, sheet metals, woods and plastics.
- Modify interior structure of vehicles to fit components
- Install and configure electrical wiring as required for the
installation of audio products or per customer specifications.
- Solve mechanical problems associated with system
- Removal and reinstall of interior trim panels; cut, shape,
modify and repair as necessary.
- Assist sound systems engineering team in identifying and
documenting design issues in performance, buzz, shake, and
- Build test benches.
- Manage calibration and care of tools, parts, and supplies.
- Assist with demo car transport.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's Degree in business or related field or equivalent
combination of education and work experience. 3 or more years
experience in electronics, speaker, and amplifier installations.
Experience in the fabrication of acoustic enclosures. Experience
working with variety of fabrication materials such as fiberglass,
wood, plastics. Valid driver's license.
Summary of Benefits and EEO statement
Alps Alpine offers competitive salaries with a great work
environment. Our comprehensive employee benefits package
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental/vision) Effective on Start
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Annual Bonuses
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurances
Alps Alpine values its members as individuals and is committed
to forming an energetic and attractive company where the quality of
work is enhanced.
Alps Alpine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the
policy of Alpine to consider all job applications on the basis of
merit without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy,
age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status,
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other
Keywords: Alpine Electronics of America, Inc., Detroit , Technician - Audio, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!