Pension Benefits Finance Analyst
Company: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Stellantis (Formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), we want to
empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an
environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership,
Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At Stellantis,
you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who
exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to
continually think bigger and bolder.
Stellantis is currently seeking a Pension Benefits Financial
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly accounting entries and analysis to properly
accrue employee benefit costs.
- Performing account reconciliation and document procedures.
- Funding employee benefits and plans.
- Reviewing actuarial reports, assumptions and experience and
analyzing the results.
- Preparing financial analysis and reporting including business
- Presenting results and findings to management.
- Ensuring that internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley procedures
are being adhered to and thoroughly document work, processes and
- Preparing audit work-papers and employee benefit plan filings
(Form 5500 Reports).Supporting and maintaining relationships with
- Interfacing with Human Resources and other stakeholders in
employee benefit plan administration activities.
- Preparing special studies and providing financial support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting or finance experience
- Public accounting experience
- CPA designation
- 1 or more years of corporate experience
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Benefits accounting experience
Keywords: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Detroit , Pension Benefits Finance Analyst, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!