Multifamily Investment Sales Agent
Company: Marcus and Millichap
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We're Still Hiring!!!
The Detroit office of Marcus & Millichap's top multi housing
group is expanding, and seeking a driven, entrepreneurial and
capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales
team. We are one of the top multi-family sales groups within Marcus
& Millichap, with annual sales in excess of $1 Billion, and
maintain a proven agent development model that offers significant
earnings potential within a collaborative environment.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed
- Above-average communication and relationship-building
- A high level of personal responsibility, honesty and
- Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
- Recognizes value in synergistic team principals
- Able to bounce back from rejection and solve problems
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
- New business development via client outreach including cold
calls (60+ calls per day), meetings and attendance at industry
- Advising clients in achieving their investment real estate
goals pertaining to valuation, acquisitions and dispositions
- Preparing analyses of clients' properties, including Broker
Opinions of Value (BOV), market comparables and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, Letter-of-Intents and
Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing
What makes Marcus & Millichap Different?
- National Platform - Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a
publicly traded company with 85+ offices containing 1,800+
investment brokers throughout the United States and Canada. Our
internal proprietary listing program, MNET, offers our agents the
ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring
qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration &
information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
- Training & Mentorship Programs - Marcus & Millichap provides
structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your
individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience.
Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from
influential, highly successful senior agents and managers.
- Support - Our corporate management team is in place to train,
coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses. Our
management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most
knowledgeable Agents in the market.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by
providing the best real estate investment sales, financing,
research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading
commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on
investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with
nearly 2,100 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+
offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour -
more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the
nation. In 2020, the firm closed 8,954 transactions with a sales
volume of approximately $43.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that
integrates broker specialization by property type and market area;
the industry's most comprehensive investment research; a
long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with
the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art
technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Keywords: Marcus and Millichap, Detroit , Multifamily Investment Sales Agent, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!